Ashoka Support Network
Business Leaders For Social Transformation
The Ashoka Support Network (ASN) is a fast-growing global community of almost 400 business leaders who share our belief that 'Everyone can be a Changemmaker'. They engage with Ashoka, committing expertise, networks and resources to help us achieve our goals and accelerate our impact. ASN members are business entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, top executives and consultants. Their advice and participation is integral to the success of our Ashoka Fellows and the organization as a whole.
There are currently 11 ASN members in Ireland, each with engagmement plans that suit their interests and availability. They join Fellows for quarterly problem-solving sessions; engage with Fellows in personal meetings, and serve on informal advisory boards for broader strategic decision-making. Learn more about who is in our network at Member Profiles.
Ashoka has always found inspiration in business entrepreneurship and has pioneered its translation into the social realm. Through ASN we are creating an entrepreneurial community that builds business-social bridges through people. We are building a network of business entrepreneurs and professionals around the globe to support and engage with our rapidly expanding network of social entrepreneurs.
By creating a vibrant community for learning and sharing to achieve social impact, our aim is to redefine the terms of engagement between the business and social realms. In addition to the Ashoka Support Network, we are bridging the business and social sector through Change Nation and a number of vital strategic partners.Watch more videos from Ashoka Ireland
Why join the ASN?
* IMPACT - Invest finance, expertise and networks in the highest potential social entrepreneurs, maximising social return on investment.
* NETWORK - Join a powerful global network of social entrepreneurs and business leaders committed to social transformation.
* KNOWLEDGE - Learn about the new trends and innovations developed by the world's leading social entrepreneurs that could transform your organisation.
Consider joining ASN if:
* You are enjoying the rewards of a successful business career and wish to give back to society.
* You have experience creating change and achieving impact, and wish to apply this knowledge to your philanthropic endeavors.
* You are frustrated with the traditional opportunities for philanthropic engagement.
* You recognize that social entrepreneurship plays a crucial role in tackling social problems.
What do we expect from ASN members?
* A three-year financial commitment of a minimum of EUR10,000.
* Willingness to share your skills, experience and personal relations with Ashoka fellows.
* Commitment to being part of and expanding our ASN network.
For more information about the Ashoka Support Network, contact Barry Flinn at firstname.lastname@example.org.